Incentive ideas in and around Brisbane
Mix and match ideas for a memorable itinerary
From outdoor adventures, to cultural pursuits, to nature-based excursions, Brisbane sheds new light on rewarding experiences and team building activities that can be customised, modified and personalised for your incentive group.
Urban or outdoors. Hip or homespun. Art or adventure. Here are just a few inspiring activities in and around Brisbane that are sure to create some memorable moments:
- Cuddle a koala, hand-feed kangaroos, watch platypus play and get acquainted with the cute and cuddly residents of Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world’s oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Awaken your body with a dawn kayak or stand-up paddle board adventure along the beautiful Brisbane River with Riverlife Adventure Centre. Gasp at the city high-rises and float under the Story Bridge and then enjoy a riverside breakfast barbeque.
- Prepare to be taken on a divine trip with a visit to Chelsea De Luca’s boutique — one of Australia’s most celebrated jewellery designers. Delve into a world of glamorous and unique handcrafted pieces and select from her internationally regarded collection.
- Enjoy a taste of the Australian outback on a 12,000 acre working cattle station at Spicers Hidden Vale. The retreat offers an array of activities including abseiling, horse riding, 4WD touring and mountain biking to name a few.
- For the thrill-seekers in the group, embrace the adrenalin rush of sand-boarding down the highest stabilised sand-dune in the world on a Moreton Island Desert Safari Tour or feel the thrill of quad biking on the many beach and bushland trails.
- Snorkel amongst the pristine beauty of the Great Barrier Reef on Lady Elliot Island Resort — only a short scenic flight from Brisbane.
Click here to view the abundance of inspiring incentive ideas Brisbane bound.